We also offer internal and external seamless steel doors manufactured by WIŚNIOWSKI company. They are characterized by a stable and robust construction with high resistance to environmental conditions. Wide selection of colors, many possible applications and special design allowing for different opening directions make seamless steel doors a universal solution. We offer:
- internal seamless steel doors – http://www.wisniowski.pl/en/for-home/doors/internal-doors/seamless-steel-doors
- external doors – http://www.wisniowski.pl/en/for-home/doors/external-doors/creo
We offer external PCV doors with an attachment panel and insert panel manufactured by DAKO. The attachment panel makes the door plane uniform from the outside. The unique aesthetic qualities and advanced technology make DAKO doors a perfect product for customers who attach the highest priority to the appearance of the facade and high quality. In doors with an insert panel the panel is mounted traditionally with the glazing bead and seals. More about PCV doors:
- external PCV doors with an attachment panel - http://dako.eu/WP/en/doors-with-attachment-panel/
- external PCV doors with an insert panel - http://dako.eu/WP/en/pvc-doors-with-insert-panel/
DAKO aluminum doors make a perfect solution for those who appreciate originality, unlimited possibilities in selection of equipment, colors, individual design customized to their own vision of a house.
Profiled doors are aluminum systems used to construct both internal and external doors. They are excellent products for commercial and public buildings.
- alu doors with attachment panel - http://dako.eu/WP/en/exterior-aluminium-doors-with-attachment-panel/
- side garage doors - http://dako.eu/WP/en/side-garage-doors/
- profiled doors - http://dako.eu/WP/en/profiled-doors/
Wooden doors PARMAX
Parmax is a company producing entry doors, using the most modern technologies, ahead of designer trends and, what is most important, highly renowned among customers. Its prestige comes from pedantic caring about the minutest details and precision of execution. Aesthetic elegance attracts looks, but what the eyes cannot see – durability, functionality, energy-saving characteristics – is equally important for experienced experts who incessantly care about the highest quality of our products.